Monday 12 October 2009

Filming for tomorrow

\

Tomorrow we are going out to film, we will meet at Coleridge Community College at Radegund Road (where we take our lessons on Tuesdays anyway) and we'll go out into one of the woods close to there, preferably where able to use my fire hula hoop and set up a campfire without causing any fuss.

Tonight I will go and scout the area of three different woodland areas in Cambridge which we could film in. I'll take pictures and post them here, and then compare them and tell my group tomorrow at Coleridge.

We have each other's contact details (phone numbers, email address etc) and each of us know what props to bring. Tomorrow I will bring my tent, camping materials and possibly my fire hoop- Though I doubt we'll get that far in the filming.

Hopefully we'll et a rouch cut by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment