Monday 21 September 2009

Juno Walking



After watching the opening sequence of Juno and being told we will start to recreate the opening sequence to the film, I decided at home to practice my animation in Blender 3d, I made the head shape first by creating a sphere and using the sculpt tool. I also sculpted the neck into this and added a face with the vertex paint tool- Though in this video the face is not visible.

I made the shirt by adding a cube and forming the torso shape then subdividing, extruding then sculpting the shape. I made the shirt red to distinguish Juno's character, then did the same for legs and made then blue like the jeans.

For the hair I selected the area around the back of the head, seperated the vertices and then duplicated them and joined them to the head again. to the new object I sized it up and made it merge into the head, then I inflated the back for the ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment